If you have never played this game you are seriously missing out. We f
irst played it the night before we got married. We went to Boondocks and let me tell you.... our family put A LOT of money into that machine. What you do is you pull down the punching bag and then hit it. It gives you 2 tries and then gives you scores for each punch. Travis was the master of this game, making the highest score of 9402. I wasn't too bad either, my best was in the 8000s.
So anyway, I decided that I need one of these games at home. There are so many times when I feel like punching someone and I honestly think it would make me feel better. So, maybe if I could tape their picture onto the bag and then hit it, it would really make me feel better haha So I researched these toys.... $2995.00 I guess I will have to stick to hitting my pillow for now....

irst played it the night before we got married. We went to Boondocks and let me tell you.... our family put A LOT of money into that machine. What you do is you pull down the punching bag and then hit it. It gives you 2 tries and then gives you scores for each punch. Travis was the master of this game, making the highest score of 9402. I wasn't too bad either, my best was in the 8000s.So anyway, I decided that I need one of these games at home. There are so many times when I feel like punching someone and I honestly think it would make me feel better. So, maybe if I could tape their picture onto the bag and then hit it, it would really make me feel better haha So I researched these toys.... $2995.00 I guess I will have to stick to hitting my pillow for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment