Sep 3, 2011

Crafty Mandy

Lately I've decided to start doing crafts again. I used to do them all of the time when I was younger and I really enjoyed it. I work nights and It's nice to have something to do to pass the downtime. I do homework but can't stand that all night, plus it puts me to sleep. Reading a book is the same story. So I finally finished my first "WorkWork" project (derived from HOMEwork). Here it is :)



Meet The Turkey. It was a felt applique packet I got from JoAnn's. It's the first one I have ever done and I felt like I was successful. Now Thanksgiving just needs to come so I can put it on display!

2 comments:

  1. "Workwork" made me think of Warcraft II. You know, "Dabu. Work Work. Stop touching me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come your blog updates don't show up on my feed?! im sorry it took so long but i LOVE that turkey! super super cute! and i totally agree with your other post too about how people are rude to service type workers. seriously, what makes them think they can treat people like scum? people are people, no matter what they look like or do for work. so go amanda!!

    ReplyDelete