The first birthday was Kyah's Birthday. She is a year. And much bigger than Zuka haha but that's ok. She is a gentle giant, one of the sweetest dogs I know! We had a BBQ up the canyon.
| Birthday Girl!!! |
![]() | |
| Juni's First Camp Chair |
We celebrated Baby J's First birthday (I guess she isn't a baby anymore). She was awesome and had the best cake massacre I have ever seen.
She also did great with her presents. This was one of her favorites from good ole Grandma Cooey.
A few days after this party, there was an actual birth day of new little AJ. Travis is a proud uncle!
Last, but not least! Actually the best because he is my sweetheart, we celebrated Trav's 24th birthday. He is finally as old as me! haha! But never as wise ;) We went to lunch with Trav's parents then we opened presents at my mom and dad's house.
| I have a good lookin hubby |
| Real men get Sephora boxes on their birthday. Hopefully he was happier than he looks haha |
To finish it off we went to Ruby River for dinner. Here is a pic after we had completely gorged ourselves on their good food hehe
I love birthdays! I had such a great time celebrating everyone's birthday. Now December needs to come fast so we can have more fun :)




Yay for June birthdays. So far from Christmas, just as birthdays should be... :)
ReplyDelete