Wow! What a busy month it has been! Here are the overalls of
how we are and then I will do some specific posts on our adventures lately
Trav: Has started softball and also started Umpiring. He is
loving both of course. Between the two he is at the fields 3 or even 4 nights a
week! And he would do more if I would let him! Chance has gone and he mostly
likes you to help him walk around so we don’t really get to WATCH much of
Trav’s games. But it’s all a good experience.
Amanda: Workin. Workin out. Being a mom. That’s my life
these days and it’s going really well. I wish I could go down to 2 nights a
week but 2 really isn’t bad and we are just making it work and trying to be
frugal so we can pay off debt and such. I have also been doing a little
piecework for a local company. It’s
nothing big and I don’t want to put a ton of time into it since I
already have a full time job but it’s been fun and nice to make a little extra
money to put away for a rainy day.
Chance: always moving. He hates to stay still for two
seconds these days. He is so demanding, it’s driving us completely insane. He
is also a super mama’s boy now and sometimes wont even be happy with Trav! He
hasn’t grown a lot lately. Staying t at about 23 pounds. He goes in for his 9 month
check up in a few weeks so we will get all his stats. I can’t wait til he
learns to walk haha I know it’s so typical for a first time mom to say but it
will just be nicer when he can walk because right now he just wants you to hold
his hands and help him walk haha which is cute for about 2 minutes then it’s
really exhausting. I think Chance’s personality will be a lot like mine. For
his sake, I hope it’s not haha



No comments:
Post a Comment