Apr 16, 2015

the First prego post


I guess it’s time to make a pregnancy post. I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. I have really been struggling with this pregnancy. I have gotten big so fast that people think I am much further than I am. Someone even asked when I was barely 11 weeks if I am expecting. Consequently, I have yet to take a bump progress pic or really do anything that has to do with the pregnancy. It’s been very different than my pregnancy with Chance.
I am no longer feeling sick, although around 4-6am, I am still nauseated and tend to eat something just to avoid feeling like throwing up. I have more energy (finally!)
We are finding out the gender next week and I am very anxious for that. I feel like after we do that, I will be more excited and will be able to buy a few things, etc. I want a girl but I have a feeling that it’s a boy. Trav wants a boy. And my mom wants a girl. Haha so we are all anxious to find out. We have a name picked out for a boy and basically know for a girl, just have to decide on spelling and a middle name, if it’s a girl.
I have gained 13 pounds so far and I am paranoid of gaining 45 pounds again. I worked very hard and got it all off but it wasn’t easy and I think it will be even harder this time around. I really haven’t exercised, since I can barely keep up with normal activities. However, I plan to start exercising, especially since it’s getting warmer. I would like to try water aerobics sometime. Perhaps I can rope my mom into doing that with me.
Work has been a struggle being pregnant but now that I have more energy, I am getting back to my ole self. I felt so worthless for so many weeks that it was very depressing for me. I am hoping to go down to 2 nights after we have the baby but we will see where we are at financially at that time.
My goal is to take a bump pic when we find out the gender. Perhaps then I will just have to come to terms with how big I have gotten.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts because you are so honest about what you are feeling and the thoughts you have about things without trying to make it seem like your life is perfect. I am so glad I have a wonderful role model to look up to!

    ReplyDelete