Easter was nice this year. I worked the night before so It didn't even feel like easter till I had come home and taken a few hour nap. When I woke up Travis surprised me with an Easter gift.
Yes, I got an easter bunny! Her name is Flower and she is from build a bear. Even the Easter basket is from build a bear haha I was soooo excited. I love stuffed animals and she's just adorable and really soft.
Later that day, we met with a member of the bishopric and got extended a call to be the teachers for the 16-17 year old sunday school class. We are really excited for it. We have some good kids in our ward. It will be fun.
We came home and relaxed for a while and then decided to hide some eggs. We always color a ridiculous amount of Easter eggs cause that's just how we roll. This year we took them to the front yard and started hiding. The neighbors were out so we invited them to come play with us. We had a really good time!
My favorite part of hiding eggs (and my favorite part of most things these days), was Zuka!! She was sooooo excited to find the eggs. She would find the eggs and even carried them soft in her mouth, she didn't even break them. She brought them over to us to put in the egg crate. Most of the eggs she found, we could see, too but with two of the eggs, we had been looking and looking and she found them before us!

fun!! i love that you guys hide the real eggs. i need to color eggs next year i have been lame the past few years and not done some..what a fun tradition :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ok, random. But are those Jamie's kids in your picture?? I work at the Marriott and her kids come in to swim sometimes! Crazy!
ReplyDeletehaha yup! those are them! They live across the street from me!
ReplyDelete