1. Whats your dream job?
To be a mama. But that's not happening, so...... Director of nursing as a skilled nursing facility. I know most people don't like skilled nursing but I do haha you get to know the people and you get to provide a higher level of care than assisted living and similar facilities.
2. Whats your favorite drink?
Tough one.... Maybe Fresca and Orange Juice mixed. (Otherwise known as a Virgin Screwdriver).Has to be pulpy orange juice though.

3. Most important beauty secret.
I have no beauty secrets haha wish I did.... If I had to say anything (which I clearly do....) I would say that less is more. People go way over board on make up and accessorizing and whatever else they do... I get the most compliments when I take it easy and enjoy what I've been given.
4. If you had an all-expense paid vacation to go anywhere, where would you go?
I would like to go to Africa and do service. That would be an expensive trip though, and I guess not really a vacation.

As far as vacations go, It's all about the company. Maybe a cruise with the 6 of us, plus Baby J!

5. If a genie popped up right now, what would your three wishes be?
1. For a job that I would enjoy
2. Zuka to grow up healthy and be obedient
3. Travis a new set of golf clubs
6. If you could only have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This a hard question. I would LOVE to eat french fries every day but I would be like 500 lbs and always feel like crap. I could (and used to) eat yogurt and granola everyday, several times a day.
7. What one talent do you wish you had?
Oh there are many... I wish I were good at sports. Or had the desire to be good at sports haha Sometimes being such a girly girl frustrates me. Another thing I would love to be good at is singing. However, I hate speaking in front of people so I dont know if singing works the same way or not haha
8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Robert Duvall. He is just a classy guy....


9. If you could look into the future, would you?
Never. This may sound terrible but I don't know if I would have the courage to face it.... I would rather do it a day at a time. If I had known previously about some of the things I have gone through recently, I may have felt like just giving up. Life's a dance, you learn as you go....
10. What made you start a blog?
I like things about the "virtual world" (facebook, chat, etc). It's been a fun way to keep up with friends lives, thoughts, and feelings. I also enjoy reading and writing and feel like having a blog helps keep up those skills.
Yay!~ All Done!~ And I would like to tag my 3 friends:
Paul
Alicia
Melissa
hahaa! no WONDER you asked if i read your blog- hahaa ok i am on it! you are quite the nice wife to wish for travis' new golf clubs but robert duvall? haha gross. but i cant say much, i heart bruce willis
ReplyDeleteOoo I have to try the drink combo. I love the two separately but the sound of them mixed seems amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete