Here it is, the commencement of allllllll the annoying posts
you are going to ignore. And that’s ok. As blogging goes, I will use this as
somewhat of a journal.
So it’s true, I’m pregnant. Due Aug 7, 2013. Aka….. in
eternity
I’m so sick of being pregnant. Or maybe just sick of being
sick all of the time, and the cause happens to be pregnancy. I can’t deny it,
my mother and grandmother were both horribly ill through pregnancy so I kinda
knew I had it coming. But a girl can dream!
I’m hoping that things get better in the next 3-5 weeks. If
not, then at least in 35 weeks! Ha! I’ve been sleeping 14 hours a day. Eating
every 1-2 hours. Wearing whatever seems comfortable. Basically I have become an
infant. I bought 3 new sweat suits because the 5 sets I already owned were
clearly not enough. It would be if I did laundry more than once every 10 days
but again, I blame it on the pregnancy.
I have a feeling this is going to be a long road. I already
miss being thin (I am already fat, thanks to my ginormous uterus, now the size
of a grapefruit). I hate the long list of do’s and don’ts involved with
pregnancy. And if you don’t follow them to a T, there are plenty of people
around to let you know.
Ok ok enough with the downer talk. We are ecstatic :) we really are! We have
waited for this for a while and it’s amazing to see how Heavenly Father really
knows what’s best for us. It really seems like this timing will be perfect for
our family and we couldn’t be happier. Trav is hoping for a boy. I am too
honestly but a girl would be so fun as well! Whatever it is, this baby is
already loved and wanted beyond comprehension.
Even Zuka knows that something is up. She has been my loyal
companion through all of the sickness. She lays with me in bed and cries
(literally) with I puke. She really is a sweet heart.
If I didn’t already know that Travis is Amazing, The One,
and Destined to be The Father of my Children, I KNOW NOW! He has been nothing
short of phenomenal through everything. He rubs my back. Tucks me in. Cleans
the house. Makes me food. Goes and buys me food, if that’s what I want. He
encouraged me to go part time at work (soooooo happy about this), he really is
awesome and I am extremely thankful for everything he does for me.


We're all so excited. I can't wait for CB to figure out a little bit better what's going on, and I think she will before the end.
ReplyDelete