oh what to say.... life is flying by! This semester has been nothing short of a nightmare so far for Travis and I. Travis is working full time, going to school full time, has a shiz load of homework and picking up the slack around the house from my prego sickness. I have been working 2 nights a week, doing clinicals 1-2 nights a week, going to school, and spending a lot of time being completely worthless.
But hey! I am 15 weeks now. I finally broke down and took a pic at 13.5 weeks. I feel like I am getting big too fast. I haven't gained a lot of weight but I just look really pregnant. Further than I am. But I guess that's a combination of how I am carrying the baby and the fact that I am short.
I
am doing a little better, especially since I realized that one of my
main triggers is sugar. So now I am on a low sugar/sugar free diet,
which in reality is healthier but not near as fun. But anything to avoid
being sick, right?
Zuka has been good. Taking good care of me and getting naps in whenever she can. She's such a sweet dog. Also, she has inspired me to decorate the babies room in puppies! We have had so much fun looking for material and stuffed animal puppies. Just waiting to find out if the baby is a girl or boy so we can get started. Lets face it, the baby will have no choice but to absolutely love dogs anyway, may as well start them at birth. We think Zuka is going to love having another member in her "pack." She loves keeping tabs on everyone and we suspect she will be somewhat protective. I guess time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment