Aug 22, 2013

4 Gens

 Last week, my grandma came into town. It was perfect timing! My grandma lives about 12 hours away so of course we don't get to see her near as often as we would like to. She was able to come at the perfect time because Chance was only a week old.

Living away from extended family is hard because Chance will be big before most of my family will get to see him. We took this opportunity to take a pic with 4 generations. I know 4 generations isn't rare or anything but living so far away, getting the 4 generations together IS rare.... and photo worthy. We hadn't planned on taking the pic so excuse my attire but I am already loving this picture.  

  

Being a new mom is such a crazy experience. I am so grateful to my mom and grandma for setting such great examples for me of what being a mother is all about. There are few other women I know that could compete with the love and sacrifices these women make for their children and grand children every single day. I love them so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment