Let me begin by saying I LOVE listening to James Taylor. Definitely a guilty pleasure. Well I am in love with this new little boy in my life and I'm pretty obsessed with him.
As newborn babies do, he "smiles" occasionally but unless you constantly have a camera in hand, it's pretty tough to catch.
His normal facial expression kind of looks like a glare haha He has me to thank for that! My "nothing" face looks like I am pissed.
Here is the best pic we have of him smiling. Unlike a lot of babies, this kid doesn't mind tummy time. I don't do it as much as I should but when I do, it's always really cute!
Here are some more expression pics that I just like. I'm not sure what you would call the expressions but I think they are pretty darn cute.
Baby Chance, Whenever I see your smiling face, or your pissed/pouty/baby face, I have to smile because I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment