My sweet Baby Coleman turned 3 last month. This was a rough
one for me. I can’t believe that he is 3! I feel like that is such a big age
and turning point for little kids. We celebrated with a Paw Patrol birthday
party, complete with several paw patrol toys and lots of fun with family!
Coleman has to be the cutest kid I know. His cuteness definitely gets him out
of trouble and I don’t think that is going to stop any time soon!


Coleman loves the color Blue and when he sees anything blue,
he points out that it is his “favorite.” He likes to play sports. He likes to
watch the tablet or phone with his blanket over his head. His blanket is one of
his favorite things and he loves to take it everywhere. It is the only thing
that he allows on his bed so we have to dress him warm in winter months. His
favorite shows are paw patrol or blaze. He also likes to watch power rangers or
other random shows on Netflix. He follows his big brothers lead and knows way
too much about super heroes. He likes dinosaurs, especially “t-rex.” He is a
good helper and when asked to do something, will cheerfully reply, “of course I
can mommy!” or “sure!” or “no problem!” He loves to help do laundry and will
attempt to do it without help, so we have to keep an eye on him. He is the
cutest singer and dancer, but refuses to do it if you are watching, so we have
to watch him on the sly. He has the cutest laugh and laughs hysterically at
movies or shows. He is such a chill little guy and is very pleasant to have
around. I’m so glad that he is part of our family and we get to enjoy him every
day!
No comments:
Post a Comment