Nov 16, 2018

San Diego Day 1


-->
Last week, we went on our much-anticipated vacation to San Diego and had a blast! I feel like San Diego doesn’t get enough hype for being a great place for vacations with kids. There was honestly 3 more days of stuff that we could have done! I’m going to use this as a journal so it may be a little bit boring.

Sunday (Day 1)
We woke the kids up and got right in the car. We were on the road at 5am. We stopped in Mesquite and ate breakfast at McDonalds. The kids played in the play place and we were back on the road. Our second stop was Victorville (random place near San Bernadino) where we got gas, used the restroom, and drove the rest of the way to San Diego! We made great time and honestly, the kids were rock stars! I sat in the back with them, which was really nice, so I could reach everyone and help them. We checked into our hotel in the 3pm hour. We stayed at the Bahia Resort, on Mission Bay. The room had two double beds, a sofa couch, and we brought a pack and play. It also had a full kitchen, which was really nice!
The first thing the kids wanted to do was go to the beach! The resort had a private beach and cabanas for use, so it was really nice! The boys went in the water but didn’t love it. They were more into playing in the sand. Carly was really into eating the sand haha We played for a while then Carly and I went back to the room so she could rest. The boys continued played and came home a bit later. 






Another part of the resort was a boat ride. They call it the Bahia Belle and it goes around the bay. The kids liked that. It was a little long for little kids but they did really well. Something funny about the ride is the bathroom on the boat. It was soooo tiny and Chance thought it was so weird! (I did too honestly) Carly fell asleep on the ride which was actually really nice because we were able to just carry her right into the hotel and put her to bed (clothes, jacket and all haha)

 



      

    

No comments:

Post a Comment