Wednesday (Day 3)
We debated many ideas for what to do on this day. California
has so many fun options and things to do. We decided to try Knott’s Berry Farm
since we may never really have the opportunity to go again. It definitely did
not disappoint. It is “peanuts” themed so we got the boys some snoopy shirts.
They met snoopy and Woodstock. Chance
loves characters and Coleman doesn’t care for them haha They have tons of rides
for kids and then Trav and I took turns trying a super cool rollercoaster. We
definitely want to go back when our kids are older because they have tons of
cool rollercoasters. We had panda express for lunch there which I was pretty
excited about! While Coleman and Carly slept, Chance went on bumper cars over
and over! He was in heaven! Coleman loved going on rides because he could
scream constantly without getting in trouble haha Outside of the kid area, it
is “western” themed and there are many photo ops and silly things to see. We
went on all of the kid’s rides several times and stayed til closing. One of
Chance’s favorite memories is at the very end of the day, when I accidentally
went into the boys bathroom HAHA yes, I am totally nuts. And the best part is,
I didn’t actually realize it til I came out of the stall. Luckily, no one else
was there haha







No comments:
Post a Comment