Dec 16, 2018

San Diego Day 4


Thursday (Day 4)
            This was our “free day.” We had plans to go to Belmont Park but the kids were pretty tired and we didn’t really see the point. We started our day by renting a surrey bike that fit our whole family. This was sort of a “bucket list” thing for me. I was pretty excited about it and we were staying on Mission Bay so we were able to bike right along the beach! Unfortunately, CC wasn’t as excited about it, and just wanted to be held, which left Trav pedaling our whole family without any help! I tell ya…  it’s good thing I married a strong guy! I felt so bad watching him power the bike with his family on it, without any help.  Luckily, this was only for some of it and I was able to help for most of the ride. We rode around to a park and stopped to play for a while. Overall, it really was fun!








After that adventure, we loaded up the fam and went to Old Town San Diego. This was kind of random but I am really glad that we went. It was so fun because it was all decorated for the day of the dead so it was absolutely beautiful! I wanted to be a crazy tourist and take pics of everything haha







We got lunch at chick-fil-a and headed back to the hotel. We took advantage our Resort’s private beach and had a blast making a sand castle, looking for sea shells, and just enjoying each other. We were actually the only ones on the beach for quite a while. After that, I took Coleman and Carly back to the room for naps and Trav and Chance went to the hotel pool. 






No comments:

Post a Comment