May 18, 2012

Find out what will kill me, then back it off a little bit

Well the title of this post is how I have felt my doctors' philosophies have been lately! The ugly monster that has been semi dormant for 12  years has reared it's ugly head. I am having major ear trouble again. After having 5 external ear infections in the last year and being prescribed numerous antibiotics, ear drops, steroids, you name it..... (not to mention narcotics for pain),  I gave in and went to the specialist. Turns out I have Chronic Otitis External. Chronic outer ear infections. yaaaaay. So now I get to learn how to treat it and maintain the health of my ears, so as to not kill myself over the pain of ear infections.


Anyway, I kinda started to feel like one of my poor patients with their 10,000 medications and remedies. I was on all of this at once.... had to take a pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment