Jul 16, 2013
Mama's Boy
I think this kid is gonna be a Mama's boy. It seems like even now we have some sort of connection. Whenever I feel worried about him because of various things (kidney dilation, low fluid levels, or just being so big now) somehow he knows that I am concerned. I just want to know that he is ok. It seems like whenever I start to feel this way, Baby Chance knows and makes a special effort to move a lot more that day. I feel like if he is moving, at least I know that much is ok. Of course it's not the only indicator but especially this far along, it's the main one I need to be watching for. Thank you Baby Chance for catering to your crazy mother and moving extra when you know I am worried. What a good boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment