However, at the end of April, there was water in our basement, coming from the ceiling. I knew it had to be our bathroom. We called a plumber and he came and couldn't see much wrong with it but it continued leaking/dripping/FLOODING into our basement. We stopped using the shower and started trying to get someone to come and look at it. Long story short..... about 2 months later, we finally have everything fixed. We ended up basically having to redo the entire bathroom from the studs out, because there was so much water damage.
But now I am pleased to say that we have a nice new bathroom and I no longer have to be disgusted or embarrassed by it. Here are some before and after pics. They really don't do it justice, but at least you will have an idea of all the changes that had to be done!






It looks fantastic! I remember what it looked like when you first moved in...
ReplyDelete