We stayed at the Marriott Spring hill Suites which was really nice. The pool was on the roof! How crazy is that?! We cooled off and worked on our tans in our spare time.
We went to the Secret Garden and enjoyed the Lions and Tigers as well as the Dolphins. They are amazing animals!
To celebrate J's birthday we went to Circus Circus. It was packed! I was a little surprised but it was a Saturday so I guess I shouldn't have been. J was soooo brave and at least tolerated going on the rides. She didn't love all of them but she didn't even cry! She's a tough cookie! Also, P played a carnival game and got first place so he got this minion which J later named "Cheeto"
It was such a fun trip and nice to get away as our last vacation without kids haha I love my family and I am so thankful for the good relationship we have so that we can do fun things like this together!




No comments:
Post a Comment