Travis and I both have serious addictions.
Travis is addicted to diet coke.
I'm addicted to Wintergreen Altoids.

I hate for Travis to drink Diet Coke. It's bad for him. Not healthy. And I like him.... kinda a lot..... so I would rather that he not do things that are unhealthy.
Travis hates how much I eat Altoids. I don't use them as mints, I use them as candy! Candy that I'm addicted to and eat constantly. I seriously down a tin a day.... maybe a little less but its still out of control.
So, since marriage is about compromise, we made one with our addictions. Travis can have a Diet Coke whenever I finish a tin of Altoids. Keep in mind I eat about a tin a day so at this rate he will have a Diet Coke a day. Hopefully this compromise will help us curb our cravings....

i tagged you ! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo