So Travis and I have actually sat down and made goals and limits for saving money. I cannot tell you how excited I am! Neither of us have been "spend-thrifts" and we are actually pretty frugal but it feels great to actually have a set plan for saving money as well as how much we are allowed to spend each month. I think this will be a great way to save and learn to manage our money. Like I said, we really don't spend a lot but it will be nice to track exactly where our money is going every month.
We have had so many changes in the last few weeks. They have been difficult but the great thing is, they'll all help us have a happier future. I look forward to what the future holds and want to be prepared.


any suggestions for budgeting??.. i SUCK at it ! haha srsly tho.. good for you guys :) i need to work on "penny pinching"
ReplyDeletexoxo
haha budgeting is hard! this is totally cheesy but what we do is get out however much we are allowed to spend for the month in cash and when its gone, its gone. it's just become way too easy to swipe the plastic (debit card) and then its adds up to hundreds through the month!
ReplyDelete