Mar 4, 2011

Similarities between my dog and I

My dog and I seem to have the same personality. I'm not even kidding, If I were a dog, I would be Zuka, and vise-versa. I don't know if she is this way from spending time with me or if it is coincidence... either way, it's pretty funny!

Here are some examples:
Zuka is antisocial. We took her to a dog park. She said Hi to 1/4 of the dogs there and then sat over by the picnic tables and just watched the other dogs.
Zuka likes attention. If she is not being interacted with she will stand in front of you and stare... if you don't respond she will let out one, pointed, bark!

Zuka eats everything. Self explanatory.

Zuka is a bed hog. Zuka stretches out on the bed and wants you to lay/sleep with her but doesn't like to be touched.

Zuka likes to ride in cars but mostly just sleeps/lays down. She knows the word, "GO!" and always wants to be involved. As soon as she is in the car she looks around a little, then just lays down and rests.

Zuka likes to eat junk food better than healthy food. (she likes purina puppy chow better than the kirkland brand of puppy food) Consequently, we do a half and half mix.... now if I could only get myself to eat healthy food for half of my intake!

I'm sure there are more examples but I will wrap it up for now.... I'm so glad I have Zuka. She has brought soooo much happiness to my life, especially getting through these last few weeks. She is a lot of work but I never regret getting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment