Mar 14, 2011

One year down! Eternity to go!! :)

Travis and I had our first anniversary yesterday. It some ways it seems like we barely got married but in other ways it seems like I don’t even remember my life without him! It seems like the world didn’t exist before I at least started dating him haha we have been through a lot this year. I know they say the first year of marriage is the hardest but I think our first year was especially unique! I’m glad to be with Travis. He has so many wonderful qualities and influences me to be a better person. I’d like to take you down memory lane for a minute as I remember some of things I’ve enjoyed during our first year of marriage….

Going to Vegas~Moving to Price~Picking our first apartment~Ruining dinner and throwing it all away, including the pan HAHA Trav still can’t believe I did that~Going on bike rides~Going on walks~Going to the gym together~Making Travis count calories with me~Hiking to the top of Timpanogos in the middle of the night to watch the sun rise~Freezing to death in the process (I have seriously never been so cold)~Finding out what the heck “East Carbon” is~Being disappointed when we found out, but just happy to be together~Going to Carbon High Football Games~Speaking in church together~Watching Lost til 3 in the morning~Watching Prison Break at two places and texting about it (“ew I hate T-Bag”)~Secret “hand shake” thing~Getting a Puppy~Praying together~Going swimming and jumping off the diving boards at the same time, yes, like we are 10 years old~Going grocery shopping and making Travis come to push the cart~Budgeting together

Just to name a few haha

I'm so glad I'm married to Travis and I'm looking forward to the years to come!
Love you Schmuk ;)

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary manda lou!
    hope you had a fun anniversary that year FLEW!
    xoxo

    ps what is east carbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It really has gone by so fast haha I swear you were just taking our pics last week ;)

    East Carbon is a city! (or town... or village)

    When we lived in Price we saw a sign saying they were having a Carnival so we got all excited and went and the town is SO SMALL! It was like a group of 50-75 people haha we felt dumb....

    ReplyDelete