Feb 9, 2011

How Old Do You Think I Am?

I meant to write about this like a week ago but I keep forgetting! It's hilarious and I remembered today so I am gonna tell you about it!

A couple Saturdays ago Travis was at work so I went shopping with my Mom. We went to a department store and we looked in the "Juniors" section. I always shop in the Junior section.... I am 23 years old haha ok so that sounds really old when I put it that way... but I think I'm still young enough to shop in the Juniors section!~

Anyway, I found something that I wanted to try on. My mom and I went to the dressing room. I started to go into a room while my mom waited. There was a girl there, maybe 9 or 10. As I enter the room she looks at my mom and says "Just wait.... next thing you know she will be trying on prom dresses...." And she says it in this "reminiscing" type voice haha typical pre-teen.... awkward. Trying to be funny. My mom doesn't respond and the girls parents promptly shut her up.

After I tried on the article of clothing I walked out with my mom. I double checked that what I thought she had said had actually happened haha Prom? Last time I went to prom was at least 5 years ago. HAHA! How old did that girl think I was? How old do I look? Did her parents realize that I'm much older than that or were they just telling her to shut up? Maybe I should not be shopping in the Juniors section anymore....

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I always get that im with my two kids and they think im there big sister lol I shop in the junior section to only stuff that fits me good lol.

    ReplyDelete