Feb 17, 2011

I've got a fever.... and the only prescription.... is some WARMER WEATHER AND SUNSHINE!

Call the doctor, I have serious Spring Fever! I'm never too excited for winter to come but I'm REALLY ready for it to be over this year. 

Maybe it's because I drive to SoJo every morning for work and snow doesn't do me any favors.
Maybe it's because I have a puppy who LOVES to be outside all of the time, no matter what the weather is.
 Maybe it's because I have self diagnosed seasonal affective disorder.
Maybe it's because my skin has reached pasty white and I was forced to go fake baking so that I dont become translucent.
Maybe it's because I'm try to get my hair back to it's natural color and some natural sun bleaching would defnitely help.
Maybe it's because I'm sick of wearing jackets and coats.

Whatever the reason.... Spring needs to get here! So stop praying for moisture. We aren't thankful for it, we resent it. (JK of course). But really, I'm ready for a new season :)

1 comment: